Understanding Gout and How to prevent Recurring Gout Attacks Ruining Your Health
Order to prevent gout you really need to understand gout. Here is a simple explanation of what it is and how you can stop recurring gout quite naturally, without resorting to drug-based medications, with their nasty side effects...
Understanding Gout Causes
The symptoms of gout are caused by urate crystals that have formed over time in your joints and associated tissue. So where do these types of uric acid come from? They're created when you have higher-than-normal levels of uric acid in your blood. This condition is called 'hyperuricemia.'
- Okay, so where does the uric acid come from then?
- Uric acid is found naturally in all of us and is actually a byproduct of our body's own metabolization process.
- Our kidneys normally process the excess uric acid and flushes it from the body by way of urine.
- Sometimes though, our kidneys aren't working to their fullest extent so that you end up with an excess of uric acid.
- Other times, your system is actually producing an excessive amount of uric acid for your kidneys to deal with, even working from 100% efficiency.
- In any event you can end up with high acid levels in the blood, eventually leading to gout episodes.
Understanding Gout Treatment
So, how can you get rid of gout? Well, you can go the mainstream route which would be to take anti-inflammatory drugs for the pain and inflammation, plus, drugs to reduce the uric acid if so prescribed by your doctor. These can work for a few people, but others realize that their nasty side effects are as bad as, or a whole lot worse than, the pain of their gout.
Natural Gout Relief - Natural Relief for High Uric AcidGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with herbal ingredients created to support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol's ingredients have been used safely for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, help reducing high uric acid levels. Now they are all combined into this unique gout formula. Minimizing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been proven to alleviate the discomfort and flare-ups associated with gout.
Click Here to Read More »
But, Apart from that, Drug-Based Remedy Only Works Whilst Being Taken
Once stopped, there is nothing to prevent recurring gout, unless you address the underlying issues that can help trigger the conditions that give rise to high uric acid and so gout attacks.
Understanding the Underlying Issues
Typical issues that these drugs don't address are things such as; diet, weight, way of life issues, hypertension, lack of fluids, etc. These, plus more, can all assist trigger gout attacks. Take diet for example...
Food consists of normal chemical compounds known as 'purines.' These also can be found in our bodies and type a very important part of the metabolizing procedure. But as they breakdown throughout this process, they produce uric acid. So if you eat foods that are high in purines, risking potential gout is a lot better.
Gout Remedies Natural Gout Cures And Uric Acid Treatment
http://freearticlesearch.info/gout.php Gout remedies and natural gout cures the uric acid treatment that really works! If you are sick of the pain and suffering and ...
Understanding Natural Gout Remedies
One of the most important things to do is to avoid high purine foods. Typical foods to avoid are things like red meat, game, organ meat, poultry, sea food, legumes, etc. Typical food you can eat are things like; green leafy vegetables, fruit, foods high in vitamin C, essential fatty acids, complex carbohydrates, etc. And drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- And there are lots of other natural ways to take care of gout symptoms.
- For example you can use herbs, specific fruits, natural supplements, homeopathic remedies, acupuncture, acupressure, and so on.
- There are just too many to be able to go into here.
But it is very important to address the underlying issues, because recurring gout attacks could eventually lead to permanent joint injury as well as kidney problems, such as excruciating kidney stones...
So next, to complete your understanding of gout so that you can prevent further attacks, please now go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com where you will also discover a remarkably simple 2 hour gout remedy.