Rheumatism arthritis, Palindromic Rheumatism and Home remedies for Rheumatism
Rheumatism is not a single disease. It pertains to a whole range of conditions, all of which cause pain. These conditions have an effect on the joints, the muscles and the suspensory ligaments. Rheumatism is more common among the middle aged and elderly people. The exact cause of most forms of rheumatism is not known. Exposure to wet and cold may aggravate the pain. There are many forms of rheumatism, and also some of the most common kinds are:
- Read more on Rheumatism and Home Remedies with regard to Rheumatism.
- Also go to on Singapore Vacation InformationCauses of Rheumatism
Poisoning of Blood With Acid Wastes
Physically stressful work.
Damp Weather Conditioner
Acid-alkaline imbalance (Acidosis)
Home Remedy for Rheumatism
An effective way to treat rheumatism would be to have a couple of tsp of raw potato juice before meals.
- Mix 1 tbs of cod liver oil in a glass of orange juice.
- Whip as well as drink this juice before going in order to bed.
- A glass of warm water, dissolve 2 tsp each of apple cider vinegar and honey.
- Have this concoction once or twice a day.
- Mix carrot juice and lemon juice in equal proportions.
- Have a large spoonful of the concoction, everyday, in order to cure rheumatism.
- Two tbsp of water, add one tbsp fresh limejuice.
- Have this twice a day -in the morning and at night.
- A pint of warm water, mix juice of three lemons and three tablespoons Epsom salts.
- Take one tsp of the mixture in the morning and one in the evening.
Foods to Control Gout Attacks
Food may be nearly as effective at controlling gout as medicine is, so it's important to watch what you eat if you've got gout. This health video from About.com will ...
- Mix oil of wintergreen, chloroform and do away with alcohol in the ratio of 1:3:12.
- When the mixture is prepared, rub it on the affected area.
- A quarter of cranberry juice, dissolve 4 tsp blackstrap molasses.
- Drink one glass of the juice each day, for curing rheumatism.
- Peel some potatoes.
- Wash 30 grams of this peeling in half a liter of water.
- Strain the decoction and have it three or four times daily.
- This is an effective way to treat rheumatism.
- The green stalk of rhubarb is effective in curing rheumatism.
- Crush this with equal amounts of sugar.
- Have a tsp of this blend three or four times everyday.
- Include foods rich in calcium, magnesium and vitamin C in the diet.
- This would help in treating rheumatism.
- Extract a cup of bitter gourd juice.
- Mix it with a tsp of honey.
- Daily dose of this, for three months, would be helpful for rheumatism.
- Celery is helpful in curing rheumatism.
- You can either use it as a condiment or a fluid extract. 5 to 10 drops of this fluid should be mixed with a glass of hot water.
- Possess this decoction before meals.
- Consuming half a dozen walnuts everyday is beneficial in treating rheumatism.
- However, make sure you chew them properly.
- A bucket of warm water, atart exercising rosemary oil.
- Dip the affected area in this water.
- This would provide relief from the pain and treat the inflammation too.
Eat fresh fruits, especially lemon or lime fruits. Drink one or more of the following three times each day: orange juice, fresh lemonade and grapefruit juice. You may also eat the fruits in the event that that suits you. Drink the juice or eat the fruits first thing to get the vitamins working in your system.
Foods to Avoid
Avoid eating meat and fish, caffeinated beverages, sugar, white bread and also pasta, alcohol consumption and pickled or perhaps very salty foods. Most of these foods are acidic and, while they will not cause your rheumatism in order to get worse, may inhibit the work from the healthy foods in the rheumatism diet. The fewer acidic foods you take in, the more likely the alkaline foods may eliminate away the toxins causing rheumatoid pain rather than the acids in the foods you've just eaten.
- Read more on Rheumatism and Home remedies for Rheumatism.
- Also visit on Singapore Travel InformationCauses of Rheumatism