Natural methods to cure the disease of gout
Gout is a condition characterized by harsh attacks of swelling and redness in the joint of a body. This condition come very suddenly and quickly reaches in a climax of tremendous severe and harsh soreness and then fall down. If gout is not cured and treated then the periods between the gout attacks become shorter and last longer. You are able to prevent and cure gout that has a lot of natural and drug medications.
One of the top most widely used methods of gout treatment is using cherries and cherry juice. Cherries possess the anti inflammatory attributes and these may help to decrease the uric acid in the blood of the body and prevent it from makes its way into in the joints. You need to use fresh or canned cherries and also sweet or perhaps sore cherries to be able to cure the gout condition. Doctors suggested that you need to consume approximately ten cherries in one day. If you do not want to eat cherries in that case you can also use cherry juice as well.
- Diet plays a very important role to cure this disease.
- You should not eat high purines foods such as meat and seafood.
- You should eat low purines foods, these will surely help you to prevent and stop the further gout attacks.
Another Very Effective Natural Treatment for the Gout Treatment is Charcoal Poultice
You can make it by one half cup of triggered powdered charcoal and a two tablespoon of flaxseed, mix these products properly then you need to add warm water to create paste. And then you can use this kind of stick on that joint which is affected by the gout together with plastic and cloth. Every four hr you should change the dressing.
Preventing Gout Attacks with Diet
Subscribe to Dr. Greger's free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO ...
- Charcoal bath is also very effective and beneficial way to prevent and remedy the gout attacks.
- You should marinate your affected combined in the charcoal bath for approximately half or even one hour.