Natural Gout Remedies (Like Apple Cider Vinegar)
- There are many natural gout remedies, like apple cider vinegar, available to you.
- Just too many in order to talk about here.
- But what I have done is to list 5 effective natural gout remedies that you can try in the home, to start off with.
- Yes, and I've incorporated apple cider vinegar!
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is often a very popular natural gout remedy. When taken as a drink, apple cider vinegar works by altering body pH to help ease high uric acid levels in the blood.2 to 3teaspoons in a large glass of water x 3 times daily.
GOUT,PODAGRA,TOPHI,PSEUDOGOUT 48 HR CURE DISCOVERED FOR GOUT, PODAGRA,TOPHI & PSEUDOGOUT
Fast Natural Cure for Gout,Podagra,Tophi,& PseudoGout * CAUTION! * Avoid debilitating side effects of traditional Gout drugs. Get rid of Gout Fast. CLICK ...
- Used topically, it can help to reduce inflammation and discomfort. 1/2 cup vinegar in 3 cups of hot water.
- Soak affected area (most most likely the foot) for around 30 minutes.
Ensure that the vinegar you useis the natural, un-distilled, unpasteurized vinegar with the sediment (mother) in the bottom.
Hot and Cold Compresses
Many people don't know about this natural gout remedy. Alternating hot and cold can help to reduce pain and swelling and to help break-up crystals in the joints.
- Use a hot compress for 3 minutes then a cold for 30 seconds.
- Always finish on cold.
These have great anti-inflammatory properties and so can be a very effective natural gout remedy, as very many sufferers can testify to be able to.
- Add 1 tablespoon of seeds to 2 cups of water as well as boil until the seeds are soft.
- Tension off the seeds and drink 1/2 cup of the 'tea' 4 times a day.
Note: The seeds are a diuretic so don't use this remedy if you are pregnant or have any kidney problems by any means.
- Eat plenty of fruit, especially oranges, tangerines, etc., and you can also take it in supplemental form.
- Don't take too much even though, because virtually any abrupt change in uric acid can actually trigger a gout attack.
Vitamin B Complex
Complex is yet another effective natural gout cure in which a lot of people don't know about. It works by converting uric acid into a variety of otherwise harmless elements.
- Suggested doses are usually 1 to 3 x 50mg complete B complicated each day.
- But check with your doctor to make sure this is okay for you.
- So there you have 5 natural gout remedies; apple cider vinegar, hot and cold compresses, celery seeds, vitamin c, and, B complex.
- Try them where appropriate and see how you get on.
Long Term Issues With Recurring Gout
The other thingto be aware of though, is that there are many other issues that you need to address in order to successfully prevent your gout returning time and time again. Things such as diet, weight, lifestyle issues, etc.
And you also need to be aware that recurring gout can, in time, leave you with kidney problems, high blood pressure, and even permanently damaged joints. Plus, once you have had actually one attack, you're now very prone to have more.
To stop this kind of happening to you, please now go to the Gout Cure Statement where you'll also getthe facts ona devastatingly simple 2 hour remedy. Just click here.
Chris Randon is an expert in nutrition specialized in human health, and is based in Los angeles, Carlifornia.