How to Cure Urinary Stones Naturally with Supplements
Urinary stones, also known as kidney stones, occur when small crystals form in the urine as it leaves the kidneys. When these crystals lodge in urinary tubes, they can cause severe pain and discomfort. A physician will use your medical history, lab tests and X-rays to diagnose urinary stones. Read on to be able to learn how to diagnose urinary stones.
Identify the Cause of Your Urinary Stones: -
Ask your doctor to run tests on any gems you have already passed. When you doctor finds out what your own kidney stone was made of, she can target her treatment of remaining gemstones.
- Learn about kidney stones made of calcium.
- Calcium urinary stones are the most common, and can be the result of a eating habits filled with meat, fish and fowl.
- Ask your doctor if your stones had been caused by repeated urinary tract infections.
- Occasionally the bacteria that cause such bacterial infections secrete a substance that can crystallize and cause stones.
- Tell your doctor if you have been diagnosed with gout.
- Gout, which involves severe swelling in the joints, is caused by crystallized uric acid deposits on joint cartilage.
- People with gout are at an increased risk of developing similar crystals in their kidneys.
Gout Treatment Natural Gout Symptoms Remedy To Remove Uric Acid Crystals
Gout Treatment http://hydingout.org A gout remedy on how to dissolve & remove uric acid crystals and also to reduce uric acid levels while letting you eat a gout ...
Practice Urinary Stone Prevention:-
Drink plenty of water. Consuming between two and three liters of water each day can help you keep a steady flow of pee moving to move along kidney stones.
- Cut back on salt.
- Health care professionals recommend that you read food labels as well as use table salt nimbly.
- Salt causes your body to retain, rather than pass, water.
- Eat protein in moderation.
- Some types of kidney stones are caused by an overabundance of protein in your system.
- When the kidneys cannot filter all of the proteins out, these types of stones is created.
- Avoid calcium supplements.
- Research has shown that consumption of calcium supplements can increase the risk of kidney stones.
- Discuss this with your doctor if he prescribes added calcium for you.
- Read your own medicine bottles.
- Some medications such as potassium citrate can increase your risk of forming urinary stones.
- Monitor your intake of foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chocolate, peanuts and soda.
- These foods may increase kidney stone risk.
- Look into prescription medications.
- Medications like Allopurinol (a gout medication) may aid help dissolve kidney stones.
- You have to get a prescription for this medicine.
Manage Kidney Stone Pain: -
Discuss your pain level with your doctor. Kidney stone pain is intense and may need you to take narcotic drugs such as morphine for relief.
- Turn to be able to acupuncture.
- Some people find that this ancient system of stimulation with small needles reduces pain.
- Give therapy a try.
- Many therapists are qualified in focused image, which patients use in order to help them manage and live with discomfort.
- Request a counselor to teach you these pain management techniques.
- You may be interested in reading Urinary Stones and Kidney Stones Remedies.
- Also visit more on Urinary Stones Treatment