Home Remedies for Arthritis and Joint Pain and Arthritis Treatment
Arthritis - is the inflammation of the lining membrane, or synovium, of the involved joint; hence this is not, strictly speaking, the same as Arthritis. The main feature of arthritis is Inflammation, the industry reaction of the joint cells to some kind of injury or damage. The consequences of this kind of reaction were known even in ancient times. Arthritis assumes various forms, the most frequent being osteroarthritis as well as rheumatoid arthritis. Inflammation is the main feature of arthritis, which is a reaction of the joint tissues to some form of damage or injury.
- Read more on Home remedies for Arthritis and Home Remedies for Joint Pain.
- Also visit on Arthritis Rheumatoid
Causes of Arthritis
The causes of arthritis depend on the form of arthritis. Causes include injury (leading to degenerative arthritis), abnormal metabolism (such since gout and pseudogout), inheritance (such as with osteoarthritis), infections (such as in the arthritis of Lyme disease), and an overactive immune system (such as rheumatoid arthritis and systemic lupus erythematosus). Treatment programs, when possible, are often directed toward the complete cause of the arthritis.
Symptoms of Arthritis
The main symptoms of osteoarthritis are pain and stiffness in the joints. The pain usually increases after exercise. Rheumatoid arthritis is often called the 'cooked food disease'. lt usually develops gradually over nearly a year, with persistent pain and stiffness in a number of joints. Ultimately the body is affected. Symptoms include anaemia, colitis, constipation, deformed hands and feet.
Home Remedies for Arthritis
Guggulu (a herb) is very helpful in curing arthritis. When available, consume half a teaspoon twice a day after meals with warm water. Paste of 1 tsp red chilies and fresh ginger mixed in half a cup of sesame oil as well as stress. Gently rub this oil on the affected joints. Camphor, wintergreen and cinnamon oils will also be beneficial for external application.
- Warm coconut oil or mustard oil, mixed with camphor, should be massaged in case of stiff and also aching joints.
- This will increase blood supply and reduce inflammation and stiffness on account of gentle warmth produced while massaging.
- Camphorrated oil is an ancient rebefacient used for the purpose.
- Bogbean is an aquatic herb, very powerful herb special for rheumatoid arthritis and Osteoarthritis, anti-inflammatory.
- Since this herb clears the urinary tract, drink lots of water.
- Get plenty of rest, have the right kind of posture mattress, cover with warm comfortable blankets, get a lot of fresh air and sunshine.
- Take deep breathing exercises and walk often for exercise and good health.
Natural Gout Relief - Goutezol: Relief for High Uric AcidGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with herbs created to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Lowering uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been proven to alleviate the symptoms associated with gout.
Click Here to Purchase »
TOP 3 BEST Juices To STOP Gout And Joint Pains Once And For All
Gout is a form of acute arthritis that causes severe pain and swelling in the joints. Although it commonly affects the big toe, it may also affect other parts of the ...
One or even more joints are affects by the joint pain. Shared means these are linked to two bones. Joint pain is also called as arthralgia because from greek arthro(joint) and algos(pain). In the United states suffer from one or the other type of joint pain about 50 million people in fact it is the condition that impacts the health of the bone joints in the body as well as more common than cancer and heart problems.
Causes for Joint Pain
Inflammation of the bursae.
Straining of the Joint
Injury to joint.
Inflammation of the Joint
Inflammation of the tendons supporting to the joint.
Disorder to Nervous System
Infection like viral.
Home Remedies for Joint Pain
The best way to heal the joint pains is always to massage the joints with virtually any oil.
Fry garlic cloves in butter and eat them, it will help in reducing the joint pains.
- Make a paste with papaya seeds and boil it in water.
- Drink one cup of this drink for about two to three weeks.
- Roast gram flour to make chapatti from it.
- Use butter more than this chapatti and eat it.
- This is also one of the very effective home remedies for joint pain .
Take a goblet of hot milk and add turmeric powder to it and also drink it before going to bed in the night.
- Add fifty percent tsp of turmeric natural powder in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it three times in a day.
- This particular remedy also works well above arthritis.
To Give Durability to the Structures of the Thighs, Drink Carrot Juice.
Banana is also very helpful fruit in treating joint pains.
- Read more on Home Remedies for Arthritis and Home remedies with regard to Joint Pain.
- Also visit on Arthritis Rheumatoid