Home Remedies For Gout, Effective Natural Treatment
Excess of uric acid deposition in the body may cause accumulation of sharp needle-like crystals in the joints or surrounding tissues resulting into swelling, acute pain and inflammation. This condition is known as gout. It basically affects bigger joints of the body like hands, ankles, arm, knees and ft. Some of the possible causes of gout may include stress, genetics, lack of exercise, alcoholic refreshment and lack of protein and carbohydrates.
Gout Home Remedies
There are many home remedies for gout which are safe to use and can be tried at home easily. A number of the popular home remedies for gout are:
First thing do when you have a gout attack will be to rest with your joint in an elevated position.
- One of the effective home remedies for gout is the use of ice.
- Take an ice pack and apply it to the affected joint.
- This will numb the area and give soothing effect to the joint.
Gout Treatment - How to Cure Gout Instantly - Gout Diet and Natural Remedy
Gout treatment - how to cure gout instantly - gout diet and natural remedy. Watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUxKlAVpt5s Please subscribe our ...
Cherry is Also One of the Efficient Home Remedies for Gout
All you need to do is consume fifteen to twenty cherries every morning after you awaken. Cherries are known to have antioxidant which not only helps in giving respite from the inflammation but also reduce frequent flare-ups of gout.
All-Natural Gout Relief: Goutezol: Relief for High Uric AcidGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with herbs created to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used for hundreds of years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Decreasing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been proven to eliminate the symptoms related to gout.
More about This Product »
- Take mustard powder and wheat powder in equal quantities and make a paste by mixing with water.
- Now apply this insert on the affected area and leave it there for overnight to get effective relief from pain.
- Those suffering from gout on toes can soak their feet thirty minutes in a mixture of water and also one third cup of ground ginger.
- This will make you sweat and as a result help in eliminating uric acid.
- After soaking your feet immediately take a bath because if your skin dries then the ginger can cause skin irritation.
Case of gout of the foot, mix a few charcoal powder in water as well as soak your feet for the next thirty minutes to one hour into this particular mixture. It will give you instant relief from the pain.
- Lime is also very helpful in treating gout.
- Lime is a good source of vitamin C and helps in treating sore joints by giving strength to the connective tissues.
- Lime is known to have citric acid which is a solvent of uric acid.
- All you need to do is squash half a lime into glass of water and then drink this juice.
- Try to drink lime juice two times in a day.
- Raw vegetable juice can also be effective in treating gout.
- Consider 300 ml of carrot juice and include 100 ml each of cucumber liquid and beetroot juice to it.
- Take in this mixture on daily basis.
- Consuming one apple after each meal can also be very effective in treating gout.
- Apple contains malic acid which neutralizes the uric acid.
- Take a diet of eight to nine bananas only for three to four days and do not eat anything else.
- It will be very beneficial in providing relief from the gout.
These were some of the effective home remedies for gout which are simple, cost-effective and safe to make use of.
- Read much more Home Remedies for Gout.
- Also know useful Home remedies for Head Lice.
- Read effective Home cures for Immune system Weak spot.