Gout - Alcohol Consumption and Gout Attacks
Let's Look At the Cause of Gout First...
CAUSE OF GOUT.
- Gout is brought on by the presence of needle-like crystals in your joints, muscles and surrounding tissue.
- These give rise to the symptoms of gout; inflammation, redness, tightness, swelling, heat, as well as horrible, horrible pain.
- Urate crystals can form when you have higher-than-your-normal levels of uric acid in your blood.
- Uric acid is the result of the standard metabolizing processes in your body.
- Chemical compounds in your cells as well as within your foods called 'purines' breakdown during these processes and form uric acid as a byproduct.
- Your kidneys take in and process the uric acid thus formed.
- They excrete excess uric acid out of your body through urine as well as maintain enough acid levels that your body needs.
Sometimes your kidneys may become 'overwhelmed' and can't process as well as excrete enough uric acid, leading to excessive uric acid levels circulating in your blood. This condition then allows for crystals to form in your joints.
PURINES as Well as GOUT
So you can see that, although uric acid crystals cause your gout, the purines that produce the uric acid in your body in the first place are at the very heart of your gout.
Remedies for High Uric AcidGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with all natural botanical ingredients formulated to support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol's ingredients have been used safely for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, help reducing high uric acid levels. Minimizing uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been shown to relieve the discomfort and flare-ups associated with gout.
More about This Product »
- Purines exist in your food in varying concentrations, but they can also can be found in some drinks.
- And beer, especially, has some of the highest purine levels.
- Not only that, non-alcohol beers can contain even more purines than standard beers!
GOUT and Alcohol CONSUMPTION
Has long been thought that alcohol and gout were associated in some way. But now research has proved that link...
Is known that a dehydrated body finds it much more difficult to excrete uric acid, to ensure that a dehydrated body is more likely to have higher uric acid levels. And alcohol is known to dehydrate the one who consumes it. So, in this alone, you can see that gout and alcohol consumption are linked.
How Much Water to Drink to Decrease Uric Acid? This is a question I get asked a lot. And the answer is plenty. I would say drink at least 3 to 4 litres of water every day...If this seems like a lot then it s supposed to be. Nonetheless it isn t as much trouble as you think if you drink...
- Tests, men who drank the most alcohol had twice the risk of gout as men who did not drink.
- Even with relatively low alcohol intake, the risks of gout were still significantly higher.
Gout and Diet: Treatment for Gout Flare-Ups with Cherries or Cherry Juice
Gout and Diet: Treatment for Gout Flare-Ups with Cherries or Cherry Juice Over the last 40 years, the burden of gout, a painful inflammatory arthritis, has risen ...
- Those who drank beer and mood were found to have the highest risk among alcohol drinkers.
- Beer drinkers increase their risk by 50% and spirit drinkers by 15%.
BOTTOM LINE as Well as Other ISSUES CONCERNING YOUR GOUT
The bottom line is this; if you suffer from gout and are a drinker, you would be well advised to cut-out alcohol. You see, not just getting over one gout attack, but preventing future gout attacks is of paramount importance.
Not just because of the excruciating pain, but because of the potential dangers of permanent joint damage and kidney problems (such as painful kidney stones) down the line. Plus because once having suffered a gout attack you're very likely in order to suffer more.
And, of course, there are issues such as your way of life, diet, weight, family history, etc, to take into account, to locate a cure for your gout.
You're in Fortune Even Though
There's a unique gout report available online see below that has all the information you need in one place. It is what thousands of ex-gout victims worldwide have successfully used to prevent their gout returning. It also contains a special 2 hour gout remedy program.
And it uses fully-researched, totally natural methods. So that you benefit two ways: (1) you get rid of your own excruciating pain very fast, and, (2) you prevent your gout returning, so that you reduce the risk of permanent damage.
You have to get gout alleviation in 2 hours, plus, stop your gout returning in the future, then go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and discover how you can quickly do both without expensive drugs making use of their horrible side effects.
The writer constantly researches health issues then writes reports on his findings so that you are perhaps a lot more aware of the facts, and then, better able to make an informed decision on your choice of treatment and cure. Remember to always speak to your doctor first. Natural remedies for Gout.