Gout Causes and Symptoms and Foods to Avoid and Treatment to get rid of Gout
Gout (also called metabolic arthritis) is a disease created by a build up of uric acid. In this condition, monosodium urate or uric acid crystals are deposited on the articular cartilage of joints, tendons and surrounding tissues due to elevated concentrations of uric acid in the blood stream. This provokes an inflammatory reaction of the tissues.
Read more on Home Remedies for Gout and Home remedies with regard to Arthritis and also visit on Herbal House Remedies
Gout symptom: A gout symptom can come on very suddenly and with no warnings. It is best to start treating gout immediately, or it can become a lot more agonizing and lead to joint deformities. (Natural remedies for gout are usually discussed below). A typical gout symptom includes: Rapid severe pain in the big toe is actually the most common gout symptom. The affected joints can become very tender and swollen, and can feel warm. The skin on the joint turns reddish. Hardest attacks last a few hours to a few days. In rare cases, it can last weeks. Some individuals experience some other illness symptoms such as fever or chills, and an increased heart beat. The inflammation from your uric crystals can lead to bursitis.
http://tinyurl.com/goutnaturalremediesreport Get your copy of Gout Medication / Gout Diet / Gout Treatment / Gout Natural Remedy report. *Learn about gout and ...
Causes of gout: Although genetics can be a factor in the occurrence of gout, there are other causes that can lead to an increase of uric acid in the blood. They include: Being overweight, too much alcohol consumption, and irregular kidney function all increase the risk of getting gout. Certain drugs are known to cause uric levels to rise. They include insulin shots, some antibiotics, cyclosporine, low dose aspirin, and others. This is another reason that gout natural remedies have become so popular.
Looking for Natural Gout Cure? Try Cherry Juice as Cure for Gout Many people are looking for positive results from natural gout cures. The good news is that we found out that cherry juice can be a great cure for gout.Cherry juice was generalized to have a substantial and direct effect on the swollen joints as...
Injury to a joint. High blood pressure. Low thyroid hormone levels, called thyroids issues. Consumption of foods with high levels of purines. Purines tend to be the chemicals in food that are metabolized by the body into uric acid. Food known to increase uric acid include shellfish, organ meat (liver, kidney), red meat, alcohol, dried peas, creamy sauces and also anchovies.
- Prevention Drinking a lot of water, six or more glasses a day, will help the body to be able to excrete more uric acid.
- Water also reduces the chances of getting kidney stones.
- Maintaining a proper fat, and getting physical exercise reduces the risk and severity of gout attacks.
- Avoid foods with high levels of purines.
- As we mentioned before, foods with high purine levels include shellfish, alcoholic beverages, organ meat, creamy sauces, dried out peas, etc.
- Foods known to decrease the occurrence of gout include: dairy, foods high in potassium, black cherry juice, blueberries and lemon juice.
- Immediately treating gout will not allow it in order to get worse.
- We all can go over treatment, and remedies for gout in more detail.