Effective Natural Treatments of Gout
Gout is a type of arthritic problem caused when excess uric acid gets accumulated in the body. It can cause permanent damage to the joints and tissues in our body. At the initial stage of a gout episodes, the common symptoms which have been noticed are heat, swelling, inflammation, redness and immense pain in the region that have been affected. There are various types of medications so that you can treat gout. But most of them have certain side effects which can create problems later on.
Is for this reason that most of the gout sufferers are looking for the natural ways of treating gout. So that you can know the numerous ways of treating gout naturally, one has in order to first know all the factors that can lead to gout. The level of uric acid can get increased because of different reasons such as obesity, undisciplined lifestyle, improper diet etc. Suppose a person consumes excess of such foods that are rich in purine, like animal protein and certain greens, next that can lead to the accumulation of the uric acid crystals in the body. Excessive consumption of alcohol, especially beer, can also lead to the same.
Someone lives this kind of life where there is not much physical activity like walking, running or exercising, he too is prone to be affected by gout attacks. Therefore, the gout victims need to have a clear understanding of the reasons which led to their condition. When they identify the causes, their next job is always to start treating the disease naturally.
Natural Ways of Treating Gout
Have lemon juice, it can help to decrease the level of uric acid in the body.
Parkinson’s Disease and the Uric Acid Sweet Spot
Subscribe to Dr. Greger's free nutrition newsletter at http://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO ...
- Consume blueberries in great quantity.
- The blueberries are usually rich in anthocyanins that are anti-inflammatory.
- Thus it is immensely helpful in decreasing the intensity of the attacks.
Gooseberries too can be a great natural remedy for gout as they have a lot of vitamin c in them.
Having 4 or 5 bananas every day can be greatly effective in reducing the gout symptoms.
You may have 2 to 3 raw garlic cloves every day as that too will help you in preventing the gout attacks.
Using of ice packs can also be effective in lessening the pains brought on by gout.
Having cherries or cherry juice every day will be a big help in reducing the level of gout in the body.
- Make a mixture of French beans, carrot, beet and cucumber and also have the fruit juice.
- This is an effective way of treating gout naturally.
- Is absolutely important to consume a lot of water every day.
- This will make sure that the excess uric acid gets flushed out of your system through urine.
- Alfalfa is another effective natural remedy for gout.
- This one too lessens the uric acid level, as a result, preventing the attacks of gout.
There are Various Natural Ways of Treating Gout
But what a gout sufferer also needs to do is to make sure that he maintains a healthy lifestyle. Physical activities like exercising or running will certainly be greatly effective in reducing the uric acid level in the body.
- Author's Bio: Andrew Greens, the well known author writes on gout problem as well as indicates to Buy Colchicine.
- He on a regular basis writes for Blueskydrugs.com/.