Common Forms of Gout: Outlining Your Risk Factors
Gout is known to be a rheumatoid form of arthritis that causes inflammation, intense pain, discomfort and swelling of the affected regions. Gout mainly tends to affect the joints, especially those of the lower body limbs, such as toes, heels, ankles, knees. In some cases, gout may cause inflammation of the elbows and hand wrists. Skin and soft tissue such as tendons and muscles can be affected by the disease, losing their overall flexibility and elasticity.
The main cause of gout is the clustering of uric acid crystals in the arterial blood vessels, limiting normal blood flow and causing inflammation. Because of either excessive output of uric acid in the body or renal insufficiency (sometimes the kidneys are unable to eliminate the surplus of uric acid), uric acid accumulates, crystallizes and deposits in different body parts. Food intake plays a major role in the development of gout. Some foods are rich in excess fat and purine, a substance that is synthesized by the organism into uric acid and therefore may aggravate the symptoms of gout. Smoking and the consumption of alcohol needs to be considerably reduced when suffering from gout, as these factors affect the secretion of uric acid, causing the accumulation within the physique.
- People who suffer from gout may experience sudden, unexpected pain episodes that tend to reoccur occasionally.
- This may be a first sign of chronic gout.
- The pain may also be more intense during the night in the case of some people who suffer from gout.
- Another form of gout, referred to as pseudogout, occurs due to the accumulation of crystallized calcium in the joints, instead of uric acid.
- Gout will be more likely to be created by men (almost 90 percent of individuals diagnosed with gout are male), usually after the age of 40.
- Sometimes, women at menopause can be affected by the disease too.
- Gout rarely takes place to children and young adults.
Top 10 Natural Ways to Lower Uric Acid Levels
Best 10 Ayurvedic Remedies and Foods to Control Uric Acid Levels. Watch 10 simple homemade treatments for gout and hyperuricemia.
All-Natural Remedies for High Uric AcidGoutezol Gout Relief is formulated with soothing herbal ingredients formulated to gently support healthy uric acid metabolism. Goutezol contains only the best quality botanical active ingredients that have been scientifically formulated to work for optimum results. Goutezol's active ingredients have been used safely for many years to support healthy uric acid metabolism, helping in reducing high uric acid levels. Lowering uric acid and supporting uric acid metabolism has been shown to eliminate the discomfort and flare-ups related to gout.
Click Here to Learn More »
- Gout is considered to have a pronounced hereditary character.
- Research results reveal that some people who are afflicted by gout have a family history of the disease.
Find Out Important Things to consider To Win The Fight Against Gout This is a form of arthritis that is marked by a sudden sharp joint pain. The condition could involve any joint though mostly it begins with the big feet or around the feet. The joints that are involved become enlarged and painful, the skin around...
- Obesity is another important factor that leads to the development of gout.
- The organisms of overweight people have a tendency to make more uric acid.
- Obesity also increases the risks of injury at the level of the joints.
Other factors that may facilitate the development of gout are prolonged treatments with diuretics, previous surgeries, the presence of certain diseases that affect blood flow or extreme medical treatments such as radiation treatment.
Is Very Important to Control Gout Through the Means of a Proper Diet
It is best to keep away from cigarettes and alcohol, as these factors are known to irritate the disease. Drink plenty of water in order to facilitate the elimination of excessive uric acid (you should drink around 2 liters of water a day). Lastly, try to avoid a sedentary lifestyle; exercise regularly in order to keep your body in good shape.