Can Stress Aggravate Gout?
Stress may be causing you to shake your head in frustration. That six-letter word is taking the blame for everything from headaches to heartaches nowadays. Since the day of the caveman, the world is full of enough uncertainty to make stress inevitable. Yet, once again, though it may be unavoidable, it will produce consequences.
- When it comes to those unfortunate sufferers of gout, stress makes no exception to the rule.
- There seems to be a correlation between long-sustained stress and flareups of pain related to gout.
- Stress can serve a purpose.
- It can motivate us to get out of the way of trouble or alter our lifestyle for an improved quality of life.
- However, to be in a constant state of stress is not recommended.
- Medications such as Colchicine, in particular Colcrys which is FDA approved, can certainly help gout sufferers manage their pain.
- In addition, there are natural methods that can be included in a treatment plan.
- Understanding how to manage stress is one of several complimentary approaches that when combined with medication provides good results.
- Gout is caused by an excess secretion of uric acid in the blood stream.
- Stress, however, has been shown to use up vitamin B5 from the body.
- Guess what?
- Vitamin B5 helps to remove excess uric acid in the body.
- As a result, stress may trigger a gout attack.
- One thing is for sure, if there are simple methods that can improve your odds of avoiding a gout assault, then why not consider them.
- Furthermore, the numerous residual effects of reducing stress will offer many benefits to the overall quality of life.
- It is a win/win situation!
Methods in Lowering Stress
Believe it or not, moving, at any age, is what we were intended to do. Remember, if you don't use it, you will lose it. That old saying still has merit. Exercise, even milder forms, is a great stress reliever. Test it! Even a few ten-minute sessions a day of gentle exercise are worthwhile. If you can manage more, then try.
- Various kinds of meditation, self hypnosis, and also the practice of imagery show measurable rewards in patients who deal with daily pain.
- Sign up for a meditation team or purchase some great CDs to listen to in the comfort of your own home.
- Start your morning with a mindfulness that is purposely focused on remaining calm and capturing a feeling of well being.
GOUT: Prevention and Treatment...
Watch this video to learn about all the preventive steps you can take to treat gout. Gout is a painful arthritis disorder where you can have excess of uric acid ...
Avoid People and Situations If At All Possible that Cause Unnecessary Tension
After all, you are responsible for your own health. No one else can meet your needs in the same way that you can. Pay attention to the stress triggers in your life and deliberately design a strategy to remove yourself from anything that is not in your best interest. It is your life and your body.
Too much stress can trigger gout attacks. Estella is a health and wellness writer based out of Vancouver. She recommends CanadaDrugsOnline.com, a trustworthy Canadian pharmacy and international pleasure center to buy Colcrys with regard to gout treatment and also prevention with affordable prices.