Can Apple cider vinegar Cure Gout In The Foot? Get the Answer Here
Before discussing if apple cider vinegar can cure gout in the foot or not, we really need to get a good understanding of what causes gout in the first place...
All begins with having higher-than-normal levels of uric acid in your body. Under these conditions -- known as hyperuricemia -- microscopic needle-like crystals can form and be deposited in your joints, for instance gout your foot.
There are two main reasons exactly why you might have high uric acid and those are; your kidneys aren't working from full potential and so can't process and excrete the normal levels of acid your body produces, or, your body is actually producing too much for your otherwise healthy kidneys to deal with.
- Whichever the reason, and it can be both working at the same time, you end up with excess uric acid in your blood.
- So you should reduce this excess if you are in order to cure your gout in the foot.
There are many gout remedies out there, which includes drug-based medicines, but here we are looking at using apple cider vinegar...
Apple cider vinegar has been used down time for all manner of hardships, including gout, as well as has proved to be pretty effective.
Terms of gout, it is believed that, when drunk, apple cider vinegar changes your blood pH in a way that helps to alleviate high uric acid blood levels. But it all means being used to deal with the swelling and agonizing pain of gout, when applied directly to the affected area, e.g. gout in the foot.
- But, in order to be effective, it have to be raw, un-distilled, unpasteurized apple cider vinegar.
- The kind that has a sediment in the bottom of the bottle, called the 'mother.'
Apple Cider Vinegar as a Drink to Treat Gout in the Foot
For drinking, all you need to do is mix 2 to 3 teaspoons of vinegar into a large glass of water and also stir thoroughly. Drink a glass 3 times per day. I can drink this not a problem, but if you can't abide the taste, just add a little honey.
Apple Cider Vinegar to Reduce Swelling and Relieve Gout Pain
- You use this as a soak.
- Merely make up a mixture in the ratio of 1/2 cup of vinegar to 3 cups of hot water.
- If you need more, then use 1 cup vinegar to 6 cups of hot water.
- Soak your own feet for around 30 minutes.
- Reheat the mixture if you need to and repeat.
- Remember not to utilize boiling water.
- And test the temperatures before you decide to put your foot in.
Many Gout Sufferers Have Had Success With this Home Remedy for Gout
But whilst it can be effective, there are numerous other natural gout remedies that you can use. So get to know them in case apple cider vinegar just doesn't work for you personally.
But, to have the best possible chance of a gout cure, you need to understand a whole lot of other issues that can help to cause gout; for example, your diet, your weight, lifestyle, medications, underlying medical conditions, family history, etc.
And getting rid of gout permanently is very important because repeat gout attacks over an extended period can leave you with kidney issues and permanent joint damage. Plus, once getting suffered your first attack, you're today very much more likely to suffer a lot more.
How to Cure a Gout Attack - cures for gout - gout attack treatment
How to Cure a Gout Attack, How to Cure a Gout Attack - cures for gout - gout attack treatment Subscribe: ...
So, in order to know how to prevent recurring gout from damaging your wellbeing, please go now to be able to www.thegoutsite.com.